Featured Post

2024 Hare Signups!

  2024 HARE SIGNUPS!!!!! We've opened up 2024 trails, so check out the spreadsheet linked below and sign up to Hare! First CUM first ser...

Friday, March 09, 2007

Brass Monkey H3????

Lately I have been tossing around some ideas with NBN and Espn about trying to start hash in the Woodlands/Spring area which is located north of Houston. It would be something simple, but I would need some help getting it going. I think I have found a kind of silent partner, but nothing is solid yet. Part of the reason I want to do this is I enjoy hashing, but I haven’t been doing as much hashing as of late because the closest hashes can be a bit of drive. The H4 and Mosquito Hashes are some great people; however it still takes me 45 minutes or longer to get to a hash for the most part. I figured as long as I don't step on any toes, which I don't plan to do, it might turn out pretty good if we can get some hashers together.
Now I was thinking of maybe doing a bi-weekly run opposite the Mosquito hash, and because the H4 run on Sunday it shouldn't interfere with their run. This would also enable me to support the H4 and Mosquito hashes which is something I would like to do. These are just some ideas I am throwing around. One of the things I need most is people in the area that might be interested. That's where all you hashers come in...anyone know any hashers in the Woodlands, Spring or Conroe areas that might be interested? If you do and you could put us in touch that would be awesome. Also, I wanted to know what you think of some logos that NBN put together for me. Any comments or ideas would be welcome. We thought the main mascot should be a forty and we named him 8-ball for obvious reasons. ONON


16 comments:

Nick said...

I still crack up when I see the two forties getting busy.

Spotty said...

Will Work for Pants and Can't Stop Cumming actually live only a few blocks from you guys. Not sure if they still hash but I can email her.

Donnie The Retard said...

sweet

Killa Guhrilla said...

Duuuuude ...

I feel a Kimchi road trip coming on for the "virgin lay" of BMH3. By the way - BM is short for bowel movement!

POOP!

Jerri said...

forties gettin busy? hahahahaha!

I know some people who would make great hashers over there!!!

brownie said...

Will Work For Pants, but I'm not sure his wife lets him hash anymore.

dayoldfish said...

If memory serve me right, I believe Closet Freak is not too far, she can give you the 411 on who is nearby. BTW the poop shirt is the best!

Gagger said...

If it's on a Saturday, then some Austin folks can caravan in for it!

dayoldfish said...

I would totally drive in for a Saturday hash

dayoldfish said...

Okay, if you start this thing, I plan on attending regularly, if I do, I want to be considered local and not a visitor.

Pimp Doggie Dawg said...

hey, don't step on the galveston h3 toes!!!


bunch o' guys live up there, in fact.... bush snapper just moved up there and is always joking about woodlands h3. closet freak? there are more.

also, heartache likes to do "expeditionary hashes" in the sam houston forest every once in a while

Pimp Doggie Dawg said...

also WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU and WAD TO BLOW.

hey, add me to you links

i sent an email out the the h4 yahoo group re: up north hashers

RTBW said...

wad to blow
who the fuck are you
will work for pants
can't stop cumming
bush snapper
spot on the matt
closet freak
ho bag

there are a few other hashers that live in tomball/cypress area that would probably make that trip:
will he peter
digital input
mcpisser
cums anyway
rubbin
closet queen
stuck on the bone
pump me
chicken choker
slumbag

you'd get a bunch of houston hasher up that way. there's a ton of good shiggy up there.

Doggy Style Double Stuffed said...

Donnie....I live in Huffman, north of Houston also, new to here (an Okinawa H3 hasher). I want to do a trail up here also!!
You can email me, septemberjt@yahoo.com

Impala Mama said...

Dang! It sounds like you guys are going to have a great hash! Good luck, Donnie!

-tunnel said...

Donnie - being a former northsider to Houston, I know you will get a good turn out. Stepping on toes in Houston is unavoidable but no big. I think it is a great idea! I will be in for over half the summer and very much look forward to hashing with you guys. Can I do my virgin BM at the BMH3?