Featured Post

2024 Hare Signups!

  2024 HARE SIGNUPS!!!!! We've opened up 2024 trails, so check out the spreadsheet linked below and sign up to Hare! First CUM first ser...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Kimchi Ball Check!!!

Well it appears that everyone made it back safely after a truly awesome time at Tex Mex. I figured I would throw out one last Kimchi ball check. So out of all the people that were issued balls how many actually ended up with a Pong Ball at the end of the weekend? That is the question. Those that answer no let the punishment be slamming a Brass Monkey at the next hash. I will let NBN be the enforcer of the punishment because I will not be able to be at the next Kimchi Hash for obvious reasons.

16 comments:

Spotty said...

I didn't think I did but after getting home and doing laundry, I found one in my dryer! It is sitting on my dresser on a candle smiling at me......thing is I'm not sure if it is actually MY ball or one I stole. Doesn't matter, huh?

Donnie The Retard said...

As long as you have on that's all that counts, if it's not yours I can venture a guess at who that ball might belong too.

Jerri said...

There must have been spares, I have two, one is smushed. Two guesses how it got that way!

Spotty said...

Uh, yeah. His other ball is very sad...no smiley face.

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

I got a ball somehow over the weekend, but it got crushed in my boobs and I threw it away. I didn't know I was supposed to keep it!

Jerri said...

Well, that answers the crushed ball question..... it sounded so much more intriguing WS's way. BTW - you didn't throw it away.

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

OMG!! Where did you find it?

and what was WS's way? I totally missed out on that conversation!

The guy you never see said...

Great partying with you Donnie! Other times will present themselves on down the road. Brass Monkey's are GOOD!

Oh, Poop!

Jerri said...

heehee. MILF can't hold onto his balls.

Jerri said...

LNDT - you GAVE it to me... in exchange for the promise of a -ahem - neck massage you never showed up to get!

I'll forgive you if you can come up w/pics of defiling Sprinkles w/that blue dildo!

Gagger said...

I gave my ball back to Net on the last day, but I found 2 balls in my hotel room before I left for the airport. SCORE!

Impala Mama said...

I ended up with three......not including NBNs. Shoot, maybe I really WAS at Tex-Mex.
...that would explain the tattoo

Unknown said...

i never gotta ball! i must have been punished for something...

Nick said...

I came home with a bunch of balls. Hardy Har.

Spotty said...

AG - you have one of MILF's balls and one of my balls. Guess he really can't hold on to his balls!

dayoldfish said...

guess I didn't miss much, since all you people can talk about is BALLS


POOP