Featured Post

2024 Hare Signups!

  2024 HARE SIGNUPS!!!!! We've opened up 2024 trails, so check out the spreadsheet linked below and sign up to Hare! First CUM first ser...

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sadly No Human Beer Pong!!!!

I feel it is a great injustice that we did not even attempt to play human beer pong. However, the water balloon launcher was pretty sweet. There's nothing like bombarding a bunch of unsuspecting hashers with some water balloon artillery, too bad we didn't have any shaving or whip cream....because we could have made some "special artillery". We'll have to save that idea for next time. All in all I think the first outing of the balloon launcher was a success, although we did discover you should probably try to aim away from glass objects (some drunken hasher told me you could easily break a window from about 40 yards, but I would have to see it to believe it). I think Bloody Z has the launcher, but I am not entirely sure....I just know I don't have it. We should definitely bring the launcher to all hash events.

9 comments:

dayoldfish said...

you couldn't go to the 7/11 across the street to get shaving cream?

Donnie The Retard said...

Didn't even think about the shaving cream until later when I was home.

Nick said...

It is sad that we didn't play human beer pong. I have an idea though: let's make it part of the Platte Road Challenge!

Who's with me?

Jerri said...

Do I want to know what human beer pong is?

Donnie The Retard said...

I'm down!!

Nick said...

Tell her Donnie!

Donnie The Retard said...

It's exactly like regular Beer Pong Just on a bigger scale. You have the same rules except you play outdoors, you use water balloons and our launcher instead of a ping pong ball, and people act as the cups. All the other rules are the same.

Jerri said...

Can you "blow the ball out"? Are the 'cups' allowed to move? What do you get to drink if you're the cup? Can you catch it (like you could really catch it from that launcher!)?

The guy you never see said...

We should've played "aircraft carrier" one night at least, great fun! Played at IAH in Austin. Great times, from what I remember.