Featured Post

2024 Hare Signups!

  2024 HARE SIGNUPS!!!!! We've opened up 2024 trails, so check out the spreadsheet linked below and sign up to Hare! First CUM first ser...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

And the new musical theme of Tex Mex is...

I'd like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response (probably my fault because I never update my blog). It's safe to say that we have made some good choices this year that truly fit in with the past Kimchi themes of having great music mixed in with awesomely cheesy music. And the winners are....


AND

The Bee Gees


NBN and I will be sure to come up with some mind blowing compilations until then stay drunk!

4 comments:

Jerri said...

Bee Gees! HOORAY!!!!

Princess Candace said...

Led Zeppelin hooray!!! Now I'm really coming to Tex-Mex. It's going be so awesome! Ramble On baby!

Nick said...

Wow. I am in SHOCK. You have updated your blog twice in the same week, let alone the same month.

What planet am I on?

----------------------------------
As far as the music goes, i think that is a terrific choice.

Plus I have every Led Zeppelin album, EVER. The burning will commence this weekend.

Gotta run through my Bee Gees collection though.... only have about 10-15 songs.

Jerri said...

Whaaaaaaaa! My class got canceled and I'm such an ass that I didn't call. I'm punishing myself right now and drinking.

I'll be out there again in Nov though!