Featured Post

2024 Hare Signups!

  2024 HARE SIGNUPS!!!!! We've opened up 2024 trails, so check out the spreadsheet linked below and sign up to Hare! First CUM first ser...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fuck Yeah!!!

Well it looks like ESPN and I are going to try to plan a trip to Europe next year. I've only spent a little time in Germany so I'm pretty excited. ESPN and I were discussing the details yesterday when I came up with a goal for this particular trip should we actually take it. My goal is to learn how to say "Fuck Yeah" in every country we go to. I know it sounds goofy, but it will a good time fo shizzle!!!

3 comments:

Nick said...

How do you say it in Cambodian?

Candace, Hebrew?

Not So Silent Bob said...

In Canadian it is "Fuck Yeah Eh!!!"

Princess Candace said...

Net...that is an absolutely fabulous question! Now I'm gonna have to look it up or it's gonna drive me nuts. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun trip Donnie!