Featured Post

2024 Hare Signups!

  2024 HARE SIGNUPS!!!!! We've opened up 2024 trails, so check out the spreadsheet linked below and sign up to Hare! First CUM first ser...

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Updated Stats...

14 pounds consumed because espn had a secret stash of carne asada cause she's awesome...ok well it's gone now so 15 pounds...
72 hamburgers....
60 hotdogs
20 veggie burgers
27 bagels
40 kolaches
4 1/2 kegs
20 18 packs of beer
2 cases of forties plus OJ (two 40's exploded because glass doesn't bounce on tile floors)
1 cooler of jello shots / jello penises plus the jello shots my neighbor brought over
3 to 4 gallons of whiskey
1 bucket of margaritas
3.25 liters of tequila
1/2 a bottle of Hot Sex which I found in my freezer and almost made me vomitt
A shit load of taco bell
and a partridge in a pear tree...

I'm sure there's more I am forgetting but all in all it was a blast...glad everyone made it out.

5 comments:

ESPN said...

Woo woo!

Nick said...

Dude, I am going to organize a Brass Monkey fund raiser in the Kimchi hash to help off-set some of that cost.

Donnie The Retard said...

It's really not that big a deal it was an investment and I plan on recouping it over time...really no worries.

machete said...

dude, I'm gonna put my ho-bag NBN out on the street pounding cock 2 at a time, to help make up the cost. Pimpin is easy. :D

Just Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.