BMH3 #281 – 10/31/20: *Knock Knock* Who's There? KatchUp! KatchUp Who? KatchUp with me this Halloween
When: Saturday, October 31st
• Do Your Own Trail: "11am"ish (Read Below!) - 4:69pm
• Manned Beer Check from 1pm - 3pm. This may be updated to an earlier time if hare can lay trail on friday. Check for updates friday night
Where: Rob Flemming Park. We all know the start location in our hearts by now. https://maps.app.goo.gl/TvadsjBtRCR4RqX69
Why: Because you like drinking, period.
Bring: Your fucking self and everything you need to survive a trail on your own.
FROM HOUSTON: Who do I look like, Spōrk? Fucking put the where into Google and get your own directions.
FROM THE HARES: BOO! Now that the scariest part is over with let us delve
into the trail thoughts of KatchUp. This is going to be a most exciting trail that will have spooky sticks and streams of water that will scare even the bravest of Agoraphobic’s. There will be a beer check with only the worst of candy one could ever want to find in their pillow case. The beer will be top notch though. So come out, wear a white sheet as an impromptu ghost costume to scare any trail walkers. DO NOT WEAR A DUNCE CAP UNDER YOUR GHOST COSTUME!
FROM SPORK: Shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em
Roll 'em in a circle of Monkeyz and watch me break 'em
With the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven
Drinkin' all these 40s, we ain't goin' to heaven.
At this time the Brass Monkey kennel will not be hosting any official in person circles and the virtual circles on Zoom are no longer happening. If the hares specifically announce that they would like to have a virtual circle then we will accommodate for them. Thank you and look forward to seeing my butthole on Zoom.
NOW, READ THIS (UPDATED 07/09/2020):
• The hares will lay the trail on SATURDAY MORNING, so don't do it until after THEY SAY YOU CAN START ON SATURDAY MORNING when they are halfway done. If you would like to do the trail on your own, go between that time and dark. And don't run, you racist piece of shit.
• Trail will be A-to-A'.
• There will be no in-person check-in, no hash cash, and no one accountable for you except you.
• Due to Corona virus making a comeback there will be no group start time.
• If you are doing trail, we request you check in on the event page and say, “Hey, I’m doing this shit, hopefully I won’t die, my cell phone number is…” We’re putting some trust in you on this one, which I’m sure we’ll regret, but we are going to give it a shot nonetheless.
• The hares have been instructed that trail “Will need to be simple enough people can do it on their own, but it isn't going to have killer water crossings that someone will face alone, but there must still be shiggy!” Given who the hares are, we’ll hope they don’t fuck that one up.
What’s the worst that could happen? We shall see…
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Sorry, can't hear you. (P.S. We're not sorry.)
Cocktor Spork's #: (832) 372-5133
KatchUp's #: (817) 235-6141