BRASS MONKEY H3 RUN # 133
When: Saturday, February 28th, at 3:00pm!
Where: CrossTracks Ice House
Hares: Fluffer & a Mystery Hare!
Why: Because you like drinking, period.
Bring: $5 for hash cash, shag bag (change of clothes), BUG SPRAY, $$ for haberdashery (T-shirts $12), stickers $1, patches $3, thirst for beer of course.
FROM HOUSTON: Take I-45 North and take exit 70A for Spring Cypress Road / Magnolia Street. LOOK FOR CONSTRUCTION EXITS! Turn right onto Spring Cypress Rd, Turn left onto Border St, Border St turns right and becomes Preston St, Turn left onto Elm St, Turn right onto Magnolia St. BOOM! This si where we have had our Green Dress Runs previously.
Sidenote: FROM THE HARE:
HARE(S) will provide:
• Spellbinding trail guaranteed to make you hungry, itchy & thirsty
• Enough BN's to keep you hydrated and alive to the end
• Delicious & nutritious Brass Monkey’s
• Recycled body bags
Things for YOU to do:
• Expect hot weather -- really hot weather -- ice in your shorts will help, but allow for shrinkage
• Prepare mobile I.V. to keep well hydrated while on trail (Set alcohol level < 3.2%)
• Baste/Bathe in Ivy Block
• Slather on Sunscreen, SPF 125 recommended
• Anticipate bits of shiggy with spotted patches of pavement here and there: (just like the mange u get every year
• Study your Houston Metro bus schedule, "just in case"
For more info or if you're lost or just plane stupid, call the the Hash Hotline at (832)-589-4590 & ask for Fluffer. (all calls are $19.95 per minute, excluding all taxes & other liabilities)
Cocktor Spork's #: (832) 372-5133
KatchUp's #: (817) 235-6141