Featured Post

2024 Hare Signups!

  2024 HARE SIGNUPS!!!!! We've opened up 2024 trails, so check out the spreadsheet linked below and sign up to Hare! First CUM first ser...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's been a while....

It's been a while since ESPN and I have worked out on a regular basis and last night we started a new gym. It's more of a martial arts gym but the have all kinds off classes like Brazilian Ju-Jitsu, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Fight fit classes (circuit training). We did the circuit training class yesterday and my chubby ass almost could get out of bed because of how sore I was, but it's a great feeling now if it would only stop raining I could ride my bike and all would be right with the universe.
On another note BFE is less than 6 months away we should probably start planning soon and bombard Lip-Lock-Me with annoying emails!!! Until next time biatches!!!

3 comments:

Gagger said...

Good for you guys...keep up the good work!!

Nick said...

Yeah! Super! *barf*

Anyways, BFE is still on? I'll send out an annoying email right now!

Princess Candace said...

Sounds like a fun gym. Keep it up guys!