Featured Post

2024 Hare Signups!

  2024 HARE SIGNUPS!!!!! We've opened up 2024 trails, so check out the spreadsheet linked below and sign up to Hare! First CUM first ser...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Houston, We are a go for Drunkenness!!!!!

Mission: Reserve Keg of Dos Equis Special Lager to guarantee the unsoberness of those who choose to participate in the debaucheries leading up to Hashtoberfest.
Target DX:

Target Location A: Spec's Wine and Spirits

Contact: Chubby Beer Guy with curly hair and glasses.

It was a unusually cool day in Houston and I set out on a mission for Hashers and country. I arrived at Target Location Alpha at approx 6:30 pm. I knew I had to slip in undetected so I set up a distraction using ESPN dressed up as a Mexican Hooker. I knew that would draw enough attention for me to slip in the front without being seen. As I was hiding behind a whiskey display I noticed a security guard coming my way. I was done for, but then Espn came from the left flank and stopped the guard dead in his tracks with her supple curves.
I then made my way around the rear and met up with my contact and he informed me that target Delta X-ray was in the back cooler, but it had security and could leave the location at any time for business. I told him there was no way he could let Target Delta X-ray leave the location until I came to due the final aquisition of the Target on 10/04/06. He assured me the target would be here given the payment he was due. We shook hands and I pulled him in close, looked him dead in the eyes and said "Don't let me down because then I will have to go to plan B and that won't be pretty." I then briefly explained plan B so there was no confusion. One thousand yards off the front perimeter I had a team with 30mm POOP Mortars designed to cause havoc if necessary I only hope I won't have to use them.
I was able to slip back out the front again aided by ESPN's ability to draw attention to herself and the Mission was a success. The second part of the Mission will be completed once the rest of my crack Team of drunkards arrives (NBN, MILF, COCK SCRATCH FEVER). Then we're gonna end this thing once and for all!

10 comments:

dayoldfish said...

I should be up for Wednesday and part of Thursday. I have made arrangements to party with the Brenham hash Tuesday night. Too bad I have a meeting I have to attend on friday.

Nick said...

That is super gay. Atleaast you'll be there for Wednesday. Are you ready for some beer pong?

Are you still not coming to Hashtoberfest?

Nick said...

DTR, I am glad you a ccomplished your mission. I'll be ready with my .50 caliber penis on the 4th. I've already got one in the pipe waiting to be shot out.

Nick said...

You should update your links to include Fish, Spotty, and Brownie's blogs.

http://spottywet.blogspot.com/

http://pittbrownie.blogspot.com/


http://ponderingsofafish.blogspot.com//

I think most of them link to you.

Oh, and poop.

Spotty said...

Awesome...I plan to be there THurs night...

dayoldfish said...

One has to make choices, miss hashtoberfest and attend a 10 day binge through England, Ireland and Scotland. Plus maybe still have time to do Tex/Mex. Also I think there is a little thing going on in CO called the Platte Road Challenge and let us not forget COTEX. My schedule is pretty busy through the next few months, think I can stand to miss hashtoberfest. Oh can't forget InterAmericas

Nick said...

This blog never gets updated. This blog sucks.

babyG said...

so what day dos the fun start ?

Nick said...

Well Baby G,

The Kimchi crew from Colorado lands tomorrow (Wed. the 4th) at around 2:45 pm. Are you hangin' out in Houston with us before hashtoberfest?

babyG said...

that sounds like fun ! wish I knew more !